Monday, January 25, 2010

New Year, New Look, New Start

Even though we are well into the New Year, I'm still getting into the swing of things. No New Year's resolutions for me! No sir-ee! I wait until the end of the month, when the crowds thin out. Hehehe. How's that for a little weight loss humor? I know, I shouldn't quit my day job.

This is just a long, drawn out, round-about way of me saying that I have once again jumped on the Weight Watchers Wagon. Yup, I dragged myself to a real, live, in-person meeting. None of this online business for me. However, I was smarter about it this time. I picked a location just a few minutes from the house, rather than a half hour drive away. We'll see if I'm able to last more than 2 weeks this time.

I have lots to say, and lots of updating to do, but it is just way too late tonight. I just mostly wanted to put it out there that I am "officially" trying again. I guess I shouldn't say "trying". Let's go with "doing".

No comments:

Post a Comment