Monday, September 14, 2009

Impressive, huh?

My dedication and follow through that is. NOT!

I surely didn't intentionally abandon this blog. It just sort of happened that way as life got in the way. I'd love to be able to say that I've simply been busy transforming into a super model, or at least a normal sized person, but that simply isn't true.

I've let life get in the way again. Namely, school.

This is the 7th week of school, and I started working one week before that. It's been hard. Really hard. And that's been a bit of a surprise. I thought that after how hard things were last year that it would be easier this year. So far, that hasn't been the case.

However, I'm pleased to report that since school has started I've lost a grand total of 10 pounds. I pay attention to how many points are in things, but I don't count them up for the day. Hmmm, if I would just add that one tiny step I'd probably see some more actual progress.

A stumbling block I have is dinner time. By the time the day is done I have absolutely no interest in fixing dinner, and truly, I don't care if I eat or not. Brian has really been great though and has been good about fixing WW friendly meals for us.

Anyhow, enough excuses. I'm here and taking another go at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment