Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Beginning

This blog has been a long time in the making. I created it several months ago as a space to obsess and rant about my weight loss efforts. I didn't want to muck up my other blog with all of this stuff. Plus, there are people who read my other blog who I just plain don't want to know about this side of my life. Yeah, I know, it sounds weird. I've apparently got no problem sharing my lack of fertility with people I know, as well as people I don't know. However, for me there is no shame in my lack of fertility because I know it is truly out of my control. It isn't my fault. My weight, on the other hand, is totally and completely my fault and it brings me a great deal of shame. So, if you are reading this . . . I'm trusting that you won't make me feel bad about any of this. I've got plenty of bad feelings as it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment