Monday, June 15, 2009

Well, I Did It . . .

. . . I faced the music and went to Weight Watchers this morning. I even tried my best to talk myself out of it. Andrew slept in today. He was taking forever to eat breakfast. I was sleepy. I felt pukey and couldn't stop coughing (darn cold!). Blah, blah, blah.

But, then I remembered that I had written it down here and said that I was going this morning. I knew that I wouldn't be able to justify not going here. So, I went.

It was ugly. But I went.

I'm not sure I'll stick with Monday mornings for the summer. No kidding, next to Andrew I was the youngest person in the room by like 20 years.

But I went.

Nothing has changed. Points still need to be counted. Bagels and chocolate still have a gazillion points.

But I went. The plan is in motion.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! This is the first step toward better health, higher energy levels, personal confidence, and liking your family photos!

    There are these one point bagels that you can buy at Sprouts- they're not exactly like real bagels because they are light and fluffy rather than thick and dense... but once you get used to them, they're really quite tasty! I am spacing out on the brand name right now... your WW meeting friends should know. They are 90 calories each but the fiber content is so high that it makes them one point!

    ReplyDelete